1 – Introduction
Welcome to teedek.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website teedek.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the “Site”). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with teedek.com (“we”, “us” or “teedek.com”) in relation to your use of the Site (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
2 – Eligibility for Membership
teedek.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 16 years. You represent that you are 16 years of age or over the age of 16 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of teedek.com under this User Agreement or at law, teedek.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if teedek.com believes that person is under the age of 16 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by teedek.com. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
3 – Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
teedek.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to teedek.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, teedek.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
4 – Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. teedek.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
5 – Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that teedek.com shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that teedek.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
6 – TeeDek SafePay
The TeeDek SafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the teedek.com payment facilities called “MyWallet” or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which teedek.com may make available on the Site from time to time) .
By providing the MyWallet and COD payment facilities, teedek.com is merely facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible but teedek.com is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and teedek.com is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does teedek.com have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that teedek.com will hold your funds at your own risk.
7 – Your Information
8 – Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
1) post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
2) post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
3) post items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site;
4) post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
5) post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
6) post counterfeit or stolen items;
7) post Information or items which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
8) post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
9) post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
10) post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
11) post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
12) post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
13) post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
15) fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
You undertake, represent and warrant that: